Rummy is a popular card game that is played very popularly with sets of playing cards. The game, which was usually played between 2 to 6 players in India while they try to draw, discard one card until their 13 cards for sequences in sets, has now come online. So, here we are to discuss the online Indian rummy card game rules once you decide to play this game online for free or for real cash.
The main online Indian rummy card game rules include:
- Making pure sequences without a joker
- Making an additional sequence set with or without using joker
- Making 2 more sets which can either be triplets, a sequence with joker, or a sequence without joker
Step by Step Guide to Play Classic Rummy
Here we bring you a stepby step guide to play rummy onlinewith the exact process and all online Indian rummy card game rules to play.
- First of all, login to the rummy website after registering with your email id and other details.
- Once you log in, you will get to a lobby with tables set to play using their respective bet amount.
- You can filter the tables by the game type such as 101 and 201 pool table, strikes rummy tables, best of deal tables which includes 2 and 3 rummy player tables.
- Click the Join button. Once you click the Join button, a popup will come up, which will ask for confirmation about you joining the game to play. You have to show your confirmation and join the table in order to start the game.
- In case, you are the first one to join the table as a player, you’ll have to wait for at least one more player to join before you can actually start playing. The countdown timer will start as soon as one more player joins.In a 6 player table, it is important to have 2 players so that the countdown timer may start. 120 seconds countdown timer will start in descending order, which is the time you have to play the game.Even if it’s a 2 player table, and you are the first person to join, you will have to wait for another player to start the game.
- As soon as the countdown completes or the remaining players join, the game will start automatically. The cards will be tossed for cutting the deck of cards.
- The winner of the toss will start the game.
Rules to Play Indian Rummy Game Online
Here are a few online Indian rummy card game rules that you need to remember while playing online rummy.
- You will be given 45 seconds + extra 15 seconds to pick a card and discard one. If you fail to do so within the defined time frame, your turn will be dropped.
- You can also drop the game when playing for 101, 201 pool, and strikes rummy variants. However, there is no drop option when playing ‘Deals’ rummy such as best of 2 and 3.
- You can also leave the table anytime you want but you will lose the bet amount by leaving the game in between.